- Introduction to Deep Learning for Computer Vision (1:16)
- Machine Learning Basics (6:47)
- Understanding Classification Metrics (14:11)
- Introduction to Deep Learning Topics (1:16)
- Understanding a Neuron (5:05)
- Understanding a Neural Network (6:23)
- Cost Functions (3:33)
- Gradient Descent and Back Propagation (3:12)
- Keras Basics*** (18:02)
- MNIST Data Overview (4:34)
- Convolutional Neural Networks Overview - Part 1 (18:48)
- Convolutional Neural Networks Overview - Part 2 (4:16)
- Keras Convolutional Neural Network With MNIST*** (17:11)
- Keras Convolutional Neural Network Networks with CIFAR-10*** (11:57)
- Deep Learning on Custom Images - Part 1 (14:45)
- Deep Learning on Custom Images - Part 2***?? (19:39)
- Deep Learning and Convolutional Neural Network - Assessment (7:02)
- Deep Learning and Convolutional Neural Network - Assessment Solutions*** (7:01)
- Introduction to YOLO v3 (3:10)
- YOLO v3 with Python*** (17:08)
You've definitely heard of AI and Deep Learning. But when you ask yourself, what is my position with respect to this new industrial revolution, that might lead you to another fundamental question: am I a consumer or a creator? For most people nowadays, the answer would be, a consumer.
But what if you could also become a creator?
What if there was a way for you to easily break into the World of Artificial Intelligence and build amazing applications which leverage the latest technology to make the World a better place?
Sounds too good to be true, doesn't it?
But there actually is a way..
Computer Vision is by far the easiest way of becoming a creator.
And it's not only the easiest way, it's also the branch of AI where there is the most to create.
Why? You'll ask.
That's because Computer Vision is applied everywhere. From health to retail to entertainment - the list goes on. Computer Vision is already a $18 Billion market and is growing exponentially.
Just think of tumor detection in patient MRI brain scans. How many more lives are saved every day simply because a computer can analyze 10,000x more images than a human?
And what if you find an industry where Computer Vision is not yet applied? Then all the better! That means there's a business opportunity which you can take advantage of.
So now that raises the question: how do you break into the World of Computer Vision?
Up until now, computer vision has for the most part been a maze. A growing maze.
As the number of codes, libraries and tools in CV grows, it becomes harder and harder to not get lost.
On top of that, not only do you need to know how to use it - you also need to know how it works to maximise the advantage of using Computer Vision.
To this problem we want to bring...
Computer Vision A-Z.
With this brand new course you will not only learn how the most popular computer vision methods work, but you will also learn to apply them in practice!